ACA Upper East Side
(646) 998-4886 / (646) 454-1877
414 E. 71st Street, 1st Floor
418 E. 71st Street, 2nd Floor
New York, NY 10021
Mon-Fri: 9:00AM – 7:00PM
Sat-Sun: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
Acupuncture, Cupping & Herbs
Conditions we treat: Allergies • Anxiety • Arthritis • Asthma • Back Pain • Blood Pressure • Cancer • Cholesterol • Common Cold • Cosmetic Acupuncture • Diabetes • Fertility • Fibromyalgia • Headache • Healing • Migraine • Muscle Aches • Neck Pain • Orthopedics • Shoulder Pain • Sleep Disorders • Stress
Are available for all occasions.
Get your gift certificates online, or in person at our office.
ACA Upper East Side is located on 71st Street between York and First Ave. We serve patients not only from local residents but also from nearby hospitals and businesses. Our licensed and experienced acupuncturists provide high-quality patient care to patients from Sutton Place, Upper East Side and all the way up to Carl Schurz Park area.
“It is said that the art of healing comes from Nature. The physician must start with Nature, with an open mind.”
Her research and clinical trial focus on infertility (including IUI, IVF supporting), PMS, menopause syndrome, PCOS, abnormal uterus bleeding, hormone imbalance, painful period. Also, she has extensive practice experiences in treating neck pain, back pain, headache/migraine, allergy, sinuses, and gastrointestinal disorders.
- Renjie Bing
- Yan Song
Jane is a board-certified professional with over 15 years of experience in the field. She has worked with patients from 5 years old to 95 years old throughout her career. She is an expert in treating musculoskeletal and neuromuscular conditions. We are dedicated to helping our patients with quality and tailored treatment.
Some of the conditions we treat:
- Back, neck, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand, leg, knee, hip, ankle, and foot pain
- Radiculopathy, sciatica, herniated disc, numbness and tingling in the upper and lower extremities, bell’s palsy, post-stroke recovery, Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Post-surgical treatment of the shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, back, knees, hips, legs, and feet
- Muscle strain/ joint sprains, and other sports injuries
- Post-surgical care, such as after total knee or hip replacement, shoulder repair, etc.
- Neck and back stiffness, scoliosis
- Muscle/joint pain
- Muscle soreness/weakness
- Tendinitis/ tendinosis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Rotator cuff tear, meniscus tear recovery after rotator cuff/meniscus repair
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated discs, sciatica, and more
Empire BCBS, Oxford, United Health Care, Cigna, Aetna, and others. Please call us to find out if your acupuncture treatments will be covered by your insurance.