At this time, ACA Acupuncture & Wellness is taking various precautions to ensure that when you visit us, you feel safe and secure. Please know that while we are taking the current situation regarding COVID-19 very seriously, we are addressing it in a logical manner without moving through fear.
What ACA is doing:
- In addition to our regular comprehensive cleaning procedures, we are having each office deep cleaned two times a week to ensure that the areas are as sterilized as possible.
- We are thoroughly wiping down all surfaces in the treatment rooms with disinfectant after each use.
- All sheets and towels are replaced after single use.
- Hand sanitizers are stocked throughout the offices.
- We’ve also implemented a no hugs, no handshakes, and limited adjustments environment for the time being.
- Our staff may choose to wear masks during treatments to avoid any cross infections.
General recommendations that you can do for yourself and others:
- Support your immune, nervous, and lymphatic systems through nutrition, supplements*, massage, and acupuncture treatments.
- Wash your hands regularly.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Get your flu shot – it’s never too late.
- Stay home if you’re feeling sick. Call your doctors and let them know your symptoms and travel history.
We hope you feel comfortable and safe coming to ACA offices. Please do not hesitate to contact ACA with any questions or concerns.
ACA Acupuncture & Wellness
*ACA offers patented herbs to enhance your immune system in order to prevent and fight viral infections.